|Job Reference No:||3447|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed – January Start Date – We’ll Pay for License!|
|Coverage Dates:||January Ongoing|
|Description:||We have a long-term locum opportunity available beginning in January available in Eastern Maine. This assignment is a hospital based assignment and you’ll be working in a supervised setting. |
Maine is a compact state and licensure is quite easy! If you’re RN license is not compact, don’t worry; the RN process goes quickly as well! Regardless of your licensure status, our agency would be more than happy to walk you through the application process, do all of the paperwork on your behalf AND pay for the cost of the license as well!
Other details on this assignment include:
• This is a long-term, ongoing assignment and someone willing to commit open ended is preferred but the client will consider an initial 60 or 90-day commitment, though
• No call, no weekends
• Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center
• Wide case variety including OB – no hearts.
• The group runs a care-team model; you must be comfortable working supervised
• Full locum package – paid travel, housing, malpractice insurance
For more details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|