|Job Reference No:||4367|
|Job Title:||New opening in Kentucky - Compact State!|
|Coverage Dates:||August 26 Ongoing|
|Description:||Wrap up your summer and enjoy the fall in the beautiful state of Kentucky. This assignment is perfect spot to see a variety of cases during the day and a variety of sights and activities to enjoy during your time off. August or September start and this assignment will take you through the end of the year! |
Busy, fast-paced hospital needs experienced CRNA to join their team. This is a great location in the Louisville area. Compact state license! Enjoy everything this great location has to offer: an active downtown with great dining and shopping; beautiful river, rolling hills in the horse country, bourbon tasting trails and easy weekend drives to explore other nearby cities.
• Caseload would include ortho, ENT, major vascular, neuro, peds, urology, ENDO, GYN, bariatrics, plastics GI, general/B&B cases
• Care-team model with autonomy
• Monday-Friday, possible pager call rotation (very light call back) and they run mix of 8/10/12 hour shifts
• Must be comfortable in fast-paced, large hospital setting.
• Due to credentialing, need somebody with 100% clean work and malpractice history.
Contact us today for more information!
Please connect with Jill Binder at 1-800-642-1999 at ext. 305; email us your updated CV and paperwork to Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|