|Job Reference No:||4546|
|Job Title:||New opening in Kansas – Flexible Scheduling|
|Coverage Dates:||January Ongoing|
|Description:||We’re seeking locum coverage starting in January at a Mid-sized hospital in Central KS. Kansas is a quick compact license and this part of the country experiences short and relatively mild winters. If you are in the market and hadn’t considered the location, the time is now! |
• Day Shifts – the department runs 8’s, 10’s, and 12’s
• Will consider blocked scheduling of 1-2 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off
• General, bread and butter caseload. OB and epidural skills are preferred
• You are not required to take any evening or weekend call
• Full locum package – travel, lodging, and meals provided
• National Anesthesia has a full-service credentialing department and can assist in making the process quick and easy for you! We are also offering a $500 bonus for those that sign a 90-day contract with us now!
Call Krista Rubel for more information on rates and location. You can reach me via phone, 800-642-1999 ext. 304 or via email, KRubel@nationalanesthesia.com. You may also fax your CV to 248-646-0361. I look forward to connecting!
Is the above not the opportunity you’re looking for? Connect with us anyway, we love to hear from you, or visit our Job Board at http://www.nationalanesthesia.com/Job_Board.html. Our agency specializes in the placement of anesthesia providers across the country and with connections coast to coast, we’re sure to have something of interest to you! When it comes to anesthesia staffing agencies – we are the expert. We are National Anesthesia Services.
If you’re not currently looking for your next or a new opportunity, please pay us the highest compliment there is and refer us to your colleagues! We have an excellent referral program that consistently earns you extra money with every hour your colleague works for us. For more information on this program or to submit a referral, please contact us at 1-800-642-1999!
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 304|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|