|Job Reference No:||3502|
|Job Title:||1099 Permanent Opportunity – Practice Independently!|
|Description:||Locum coverage needed for the following assignment: |
• Start ASAP; client will wait for the “right” candidate to become licensed and/or start
• New Graduates Welcome! Do your own regionals RIGHT out of school!
• SW Kansas, near OK border
• Small hospital with less than 100 beds
• You practice completely independently; each anesthesia provider runs their own room
• Caseload includes: OB, ortho. urology, plastics, and other general cases
• Regional skills preferred; will re-train if necessary
• Pager call required (1:4)
• Quick, easy credentialing
• 1099 compensation plus:
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid interview expenses
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|