|Job Reference No:||3501|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed – Practice Independently|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP Ongoing|
|Description:||Locum coverage needed for the following assignment: |
• July, August or September start date (interested candidates with later availability, please inquire)
• Long-term assignment (client will confirm as little as four to eight consecutive weeks, though, so call with any availability)
• SW Kansas, near OK border ***Kanas is an easy license to obtain; National will pay the licensing fees for interested and confirmed candidates
• Small hospital with less than 100 beds
• You practice completely independently; each anesthesia provider runs their own room
• Caseload includes: OB, ortho. urology, plastics, and other general cases
• Regional skills preferred; will re-train if necessary
• Pager call required (1:4)
• Quick, easy credentialing
• ALL EXPENSES PAID
- Flight and rental car or mileage
- Meal per diem
- Malpractice insurance (extra pay if you carry your own policy!)
• Locum to Perm. opportunity available if desired
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email email@example.com or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|