|Job Reference No:||3974|
|Job Title:||Locum – S. Florida – 10-hour Shifts – Expenses Paid|
|Coverage Dates:||January / February Ongoing|
|Description:||Please call National Anesthesia with your availability beginning in January or February! Our client, a hospital-based practice located in South Florida, is looking for locum coverage. |
• Long-term, ongoing contract
• Ideal start date is January or February 2019
• Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center setting. You must be comfortable in this setting and the caseload that comes along with it; recent peds and OB experience is required!
• 4-10’s or 5-8’s available
• Pager call preferred
• Full locum package; all travel and lodging expenses paid plus free malpractice insurance and a meal per diem provided (for non-local candidates)
For additional details:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email email@example.com, or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|