|Job Reference No:||3875|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed on Florida’s Gulf Coast|
|Coverage Dates:||August or September Ongoing|
|Description:||Our agency has a new locum need on Florida’s Gulf Coast! Please see below for details on this new opening! |
• August or September start dates will be considered
• This is a long-term, ongoing assignment; a (minimum) 90-day commitment is required
• Very busy, large hospital setting
• Care-team model; CRNAs work supervised
• Caseload includes ortho, ENT, neuro, ortho, vascular and other general cases; transplants preferred
• Schedule runs Monday through Friday; 8-hour shifts plus overtime
• Pager call required
• Competitive hourly rate
• Travel, lodging provided
• Meal per diem provided for days worked
• Free malpractice insurance
Please connect with Randi Carter or Krista Rubel at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314/304 or e-mail us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Contact:||Randi Carter / Krista Rubel|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314 / 304|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|