|Job Reference No:||3456|
|Job Title:||Locum Needed, Colorado Springs! Travel, lodging paid!|
|Coverage Dates:||ASAP - 09/01/2017|
|Description:||Our client located in Colorado Springs is looking for locum coverage beginning ASAP pending your availability and credentialing (which typically takes 60 to 90 days but emergency privileges may be available for an earlier start to candidates with a 100% clean background). All candidates must be Board Certified. |
The great state of Colorado has something to offer everyone – especially outdoor enthusiasts. Colorado Springs is known for Pikes Peak, their amazing zoo and a great “beer scene” for those that are interested! Outdoor recreation is abundant and since this is a “NO CALL” assignment, you’ll have plenty of time to explore!
Assignment details include:
• Ideal start date of June or July
• Coverage need will go through August with a possible extension
• This is a hospital based assignment; you’ll rotate through multiple facilities, all within proximity of each other
• Day shift position; no nights, no call, no weekends
• Caseload consists of general, neuro, some thoracic and vascular, orthopedics, pediatrics (some high-risk and neonates; this may be negotiable so please call to discuss!)
• No OB, no cardiac
• EMR charting
• Full locum package; all travel and lodging costs will be covered
• Free malpractice insurance
For additional information and to discuss your availability:
Please connect with Randi Carter at (800) 642-1999 ext. 314, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to (248) 646-0361 to discuss this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you!
Refer us to your colleagues and make some extra money! We have a great referral program - so call our hotline at 1-800-642-1999 for details or to submit your referral.
National Anesthesia Services, Inc. is a Joint Commission certified staffing firm specializing in the placement of anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists in medical facilities throughout the United States. Whether you are looking for a locum tenens opportunity or a permanent position, we are the only agency you need to call. Visit us at www.nationalanesthesia.com.
|Phone:||800-642-1999 Ext. 314|
|Fax CV To:||248-646-0361|